Club 33 at the Disneyana Convention

TheLionKing

<font color=#6600CC>Will Conga for Fun<br><font co
On Monday Sept 3rd, they are offereing a breakfast at Club 33 for Disneyana Conventioneers. I think there will be a lottery for the breakfast.

What do you think? The cost is 95 dollars!!!

A little steep on the entry fee don't you think?

YES! :) Club 33 is wonderful, I've eaten there twice, but it's not worth a $95 breakfast, IMHO. I guess you're paying for the "mystique" of being able to eat there. :cool:

I am guessing that the breakfast would include a Club 33 pin and a special tour.

Do they normally open Club 33 for breakfast?

As crazy as it sounds, I would do it if I were you.
We ate there during our April trip for lunch, it was an incredible experience. I asked the waitress if they served breakfast and she said just for special events.
Let us know what you decide :D
Susan

<font color=navy>Hey, TLK... friend ... buddy....

Is this a ticket for two? huh huh? I'll volunteer to be your dining guest ... :D

Whether or not this is overpriced depends on your desire to eat there during the event. If it's worth it to you, then I don't think it's overpriced.

Good luck on whatever you decide :sunny:

MaryJo if I had a spare ticket you know you would be my dining partner.

Gee, if I include the admission price to the Disneyana convention, then breakfast would cost me 1090 dollars

But I get alot of other neat stuff like....

Tuesday the welcome picnic pot luck at the Disneyland Hotel

Wednesday 8 PM to 11 PM Dinner at New Orleans square with singing at the Blue Bayou Karaoke bar. And then we watch Fantasmic

Thursday at the Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom the Disneyana Auction

Friday The Big Show at the Hyperion Theater where we walk down the red carpet and have an evening of Disney Music, magic and memories not to be missed. We will celebrate as we view a once in a lifetime showcase of award-winning songs and films starring Special Guests from classic Disney movies and animated features. The evening is complete with an elegant banquet under the stars fit for Hollywood celebrity.

And I may sign up for extra events like the Hidden Disneyland tour, or tour the Burbank studios.

Now aren't you all really jealous?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter