Cloud Walkers - Sneakers

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried Cloud Walkers? I ordered a pair and tried them when I was at WDW a few weeks ago. By far the best sneaker I've ever had on!!! Just go to www.cloudwalkers.com and check them out. I love them and the price is wonderful!

Which model shoe did you get? Also, how do the sizes run (for example I wear 6.5 in just about every shoe but Nike - I need a 7 with them)

Hey thanks! I've been looking for some good sneakers at a good price for a few weeks now.
I checked out the website and ended up ordering sneakers and a pair of sandals!!

Thanks again!

I got the "Speed" model. I normally wear an 8 and sometimes an 8-1/2. I got the 8-1/2 and even with the Thorlo socks (which are thick) they fit great. I lace them loose and it feels like I'm walking around on a rug in bedroom slippers. Real comfortable!!! I also have low back problems and with other shoes I always purchased heal lifts for them. I didn't need them in the Cloudwalkers and my back felt real good. They have some kind of special heal thingy in them. Anyway, I hope you like them as much as I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter