Passed ROFR: 9/30/20
Closing docs received: 10/16/20
Closing docs returned: 10/16/20
Sellers closing docs returned: 10/21/20
Closing: 10/21/20
Deed recorded: 10/21/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 11/9/20
Points in account: 11/15/20

Have been patiently waiting so we can book our trip for our Disney wedding in March!! Just booked and our top pick was still available!

Home: SSR
Broker: www.dvcstore.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 9/1/20
Offer accepted: 9/1/20
Sent to ROFR: 9/1/20
Passed ROFR: 9/30/20
Closing docs received: 10/16/20
Closing docs returned: 10/16/20
Sellers closing docs returned: 10/21/20
Closing: 10/21/20
Deed recorded: 10/21/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 11/9/20
Points in account: 11/15/20

Have been patiently waiting so we can book our trip for our Disney wedding in March!! Just booked and our top pick was still available!

Today might be my day!!! Super excited! Good luck to all!!

CONGRATS on both wedding and points!

Just curious for everyone who has gone through the process, where should I be looking to see if disney attached the contract to me vs waiting for the email / points to show up? If I already have a contact as the resort and am just adding in more points, will I have that resort shows with two separate contracts? I see myself checking daily as closing the deed was recorded a week ago ;)

Just curious for everyone who has gone through the process, where should I be looking to see if disney attached the contract to me vs waiting for the email / points to show up? If I already have a contact as the resort and am just adding in more points, will I have that resort shows with two separate contracts? I see myself checking daily as closing the deed was recorded a week ago ;)

I go to My DVC / My Profile / Membership Info . It lists all of my contracts. Yes, it will be two separate contracts.

I'm so antsy to get a membership # assigned and get into the DVC portal (new member).

Our deed was recorded/sent on 10/29. So anxious!!
Call member services. They could at least give you your dvc number and log in password. They did for me when I first became a member.

Call member services. They could at least give you your dvc number and log in password. They did for me when I first became a member.

Thanks for the heads up! Do you have a number to call? I tried calling member services and it said they are only accepting e-mails right now and it takes 5-7 business days for them to respond.

I proactively went ahead and e-mailed them to ask for my membership number even though i'm only at 2.5 weeks of waiting for a membership number.

I waited 76 days to pass ROFR, so I feel like I really need to push this along so I can book something before my 2021 points expire...this contract is moving at snail pace! LOL

Thanks for the heads up! Do you have a number to call? I tried calling member services and it said they are only accepting e-mails right now and it takes 5-7 business days for them to respond.

I proactively went ahead and e-mailed them to ask for my membership number even though i'm only at 2.5 weeks of waiting for a membership number.

I waited 76 days to pass ROFR, so I feel like I really need to push this along so I can book something before my 2021 points expire...this contract is moving at snail pace! LOL
Yes! I called 1-800-800-9800. Tell them you closed on your contract well over 2 weeks ago and I’m sure they will help you. They gave me all that I needed over the phone and were very kind! Just have your contract number handy. I believe they needed that.

Ack!!!!!! It’s the 10 Th business day and I am still waiting for my points! Disney emailed and said 7-10 business days . Welp it’s day 10 still no points 😭😭 I just called and it’s a 30 minute wait :crazy2:
Seriously..... I missed my original booking I wanted because the 7 month opened for everyone. Hoping to be able to book my second choice dates at my home resort before that 7 month opens for everyone.

Yes! I called 1-800-800-9800. Tell them you closed on your contract well over 2 weeks ago and I’m sure they will help you. They gave me all that I needed over the phone and were very kind! Just have your contract number handy. I believe they needed that.

I just called and after 1/2 hour the representative said normally the sales agent or the title company gives me a member number (not correct).

It's a shame after the roll of the dice of that half hour wait, I didn't find the same person as you, Cupcake232!! haha.

I guess I'll wait impatiently until Wednesday when I'm at my 3-week mark....and then i'll keep calling until I get that number.

I just called and after 1/2 hour the representative said normally the sales agent or the title company gives me a member number (not correct).

It's a shame after the roll of the dice of that half hour wait, I didn't find the same person as you, Cupcake232!! haha.

I guess I'll wait impatiently until Wednesday when I'm at my 3-week mark....and then i'll keep calling until I get that number.

Until the deed is actually transferred, I don’t think there is any info MS can give you since MA is the one who creates the new membership number.

That department is not taking any calls right now, only emails. Once you do get the info to log in, then give MS a call back and push to get he points loaded sooner rather than later.

Finally closed, now to wait for the deed recording, new membership, and point transfer... SO MUCH WAITING!! 😝

Home Resort: BWV
Broker: www.dvcstore.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 8/24/2020
Offer accepted: 8/25/2020
Signed contract docs: 8/25/2020
Seller signed contract docs: 9/4/2020
Sent to ROFR: 9/4/2020
Passed ROFR: 10/19/2020
Estoppel Received: 10/21/2020
Closing docs received: 10/27/2020
Closing docs returned: 10/27/2020
Sellers closing docs returned: 11/13/2020
Balance paid: 11/13/2020
Closing: 11/16/2020

Days in ROFR: 46
Passing ROFR to Closing: 29
Closing to New Account Set-up: ... waiting

Home: OKW
Broker: www.****************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 11/4/20
Offer accepted: 11/4/20
Sent to ROFR: 11/5/20
Passed ROFR: 11/11/20
Closing docs received: 11/30/20
Closing docs returned: 12/1/20
Sellers closing docs returned: 12/1/20
Closing: 12/2/20
Deed recorded: 12/8/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 12/29/20
Points in account: 12/31/20

FINALLY DONE!!!!

Last edited:

I’m sorry ☹️ So much has changed since COVID-19 and you have been through the wringer with this contract. I was hoping they could help you. Hopefully your e-mail does the trick and it doesn’t take weeks for them to read it!

Home: Beach Club
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer Made: 08/25/2020
Offer Accepted:08/25/2020
Sent to ROFR: 08/26/2020
Passed ROFR: 09/24/2020
Closing Docs Received: 10/07/2020
Closing Docs Returned: 10/12/2020
Seller returned closing docs: 10/08/2020
Closed: 10/12/2020
Deed recorded: 10/13/2020
Contract showing on membership: 11/3/2020
Points showing on membership: 11/16/2020 I had to call on the 10 Th business day to get loaded.
Finally done and first trip booked! Thank goodness I booked before the 7 month opened ❤️

Someone had posted prior how to check the date the deed was recorded.
I don't remember where, and can't seem to find that post.
Does anyone have a link??
THANKS!

facebook twitter