Closing Date Question?

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
My closing date is scheduled for 6/12. Will that be enough time for Disney to create my membership so I can book my 2018 vacation on 7/1(11 months out at my home resort)? Thank you for your help.

If this is the wrong forum please let me know and I will repost properly.

This should probably go in 'Purchasing DVC', but I will say having just gone through the process myself you could be tight on making that booking date. Mine took a little over two weeks from registering on the occ site to getting my member # and seeing my points. But, never say never. My home resort (BLT) still has all views of Studios available well past the 11 month booking date for Spring Break. Unless you have a very competitive home resort, you should still have a good chance at having availability even after the exact booking window for your trip.

This should probably go in 'Purchasing DVC', but I will say having just gone through the process myself you could be tight on making that booking date. Mine took a little over two weeks from registering on the occ site to getting my member # and seeing my points. But, never say never. My home resort (BLT) still has all views of Studios available well past the 11 month booking date for Spring Break. Unless you have a very competitive home resort, you should still have a good chance at having availability even after the exact booking window for your trip.
Thanks for your insight,I will also post on the other forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter