• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closing 6/8/06 mickeymusic's place

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
my computer is really messing up and my pic won't come out.. so if anyone has a pic most appreciated

Not sure I have ever been at a closing where there was more discussion over who would take the closing photo. I was truly :rotfl: . I was on the "other computer" so I cant move the box, but nonetheless, I GOT THE PHOTO! :lmao:

So, since there was SO much worry, here you go...

Sweet Disney Dreams Everyone!

EDIT: Note: This was not originally a comment on Nanoer's post, but my own thread. Cool how quick all threads relating to same thing got merged.

theclose.jpg

Arg - I couldn't get the picture tonight - something happened and wont let me paste it! I hope someone else got the picture :). Happy VMK and Disney dreams. Dont let the VMK bugs bite! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

LOL Ty jegrezo!! I wasn't much worried but sinced nobody said anything I'm like - ah! No picture? Oh well I should take my other post off :). I got the picture but it wouldn't let me paste it! Oh well............goodnight everybody! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

FunkyMonkey said:
LOL Ty jegrezo!! I wasn't much worried but sinced nobody said anything I'm like - ah! No picture? Oh well I should take my other post off :). I got the picture but it wouldn't let me paste it! Oh well............goodnight everybody! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Got you covered! :thumbsup2 (Just didn't want to promise since I am on "other" computer tonight.)

FunkyMonkey said:
Arg - I couldn't get the picture tonight - something happened and wont let me paste it! I hope someone else got the picture :). Happy VMK and Disney dreams. Dont let the VMK bugs bite! :Pinkbounc :bounce:
guess i caught your bug

Thanks for the invite Mickey! Nice party! :cool1:
Tell Days good night and no popcorn in bed tonight Mickey! LOL! popcorn::

:daisy: Looks like you had another great closing. Have a good night everyone! :daisy:

Just like me to be dressed to the nines and be hidden behind the VMK closing sign. I guess we can always play...Where's DLRWill? :)

Awww...closing in my little monkey's room and where was I? Asleep!!! :rotfl2:

Hey, we need a sleeping smilie -- hint hint ;).

:grouphug:

Janomi said:
Just like me to be dressed to the nines and be hidden behind the VMK closing sign. I guess we can always play...Where's DLRWill? :)

So you were the missing 15th person - mystery solved! Sorry Will - on "the other" computer that box just won't move!!!! Maybe you were just hiding....

Disney Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter