closest Walmart or Dept store to Disney

We always visit the one on Vineland (535) I think. We go to Dowtown Disney and exit through the downtown disney resorts. Turn right onto 535 which I think is Apoka Vineland. Walmart is on your right about 3 miles. When we have a vehicle at WDW, we always go here to buy Disney souveniers for folks at home. The Walmart has a Disney section with tons of selections. Last time, we bought lots of shirts for $5-7 each. The shirts are 50/50 instead of 100% cotton, but most people don't care when they are getting something from your trip.

Directions

We always visit the one on Vineland (535) I think.

This is correct. This is the one closest to Disney World, south on SR 535 just over the county line in Kissimmee. Usually the gas stations in the vicinity also have among the best prices around Orlando.

For those staying in the I-Drive area, there is another Super Wal-Mart on John Young Parkway, about a mile north of TOLL 528 (Beachline Expressway), just before the junction with Sand Lake Road.

BobK/Orlando

There is also a Super Wal Mart up on Turkey Lake Road (Sea World exit)...instead of turning right for Sea World, turn left and then take the next left.

We always visit the one on Vineland (535) I think. We go to Dowtown Disney and exit through the downtown disney resorts. Turn right onto 535 which I think is Apoka Vineland. Walmart is on your right about 3 miles. When we have a vehicle at WDW, we always go here to buy Disney souveniers for folks at home. The Walmart has a Disney section with tons of selections. Last time, we bought lots of shirts for $5-7 each. The shirts are 50/50 instead of 100% cotton, but most people don't care when they are getting something from your trip.

Directions

Is this a superwalmart??

Yes, the Vineland is a super walmart. It also seems very crowded each time that we have been there. I agree with the other about cheaper gas; this is usually where we fill up on our way to the airport with the car rental.

There is also a Super Wal Mart up on Turkey Lake Road (Sea World exit)...instead of turning right for Sea World, turn left and then take the next left.

You can also get to this Wal-Mart from Lake Buena Vista by driving east on Palm Parkway. Palm Parkway changes names and becomes Turkey Lake Road.

All 3 Wal-Mart's mentioned so far in this thread are Wal-Mart Super Centers.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter