Closest rental car place to the Boardwalk

Janell

DIS Veteran
We are staying the Boardwalk and want to rent a car for a day, is there any companies that pick up form the hotel and drop you back off? Is there anyone who will drop off and do the paper work at our hotel? What should we do?

I have used National (I hope that's right) at the Swan/Dolphin. It was so easy. Their valet brought the car to the front and that is where I dropped it off also. Then I just walked back to the Boardwalk!

I think it is Alamo (which partners with National). If you rent from there, check their operating hours. We reserved a car and got to the Dolphin location 5 minutes after they closed (which was 4:00 pm) and had to make other arrangements to go to the other car care location at WDW. Other than that, it is very convenient.

I think it is Alamo (which partners with National). If you rent from there, check their operating hours. We reserved a car and got to the Dolphin location 5 minutes after they closed (which was 4:00 pm) and had to make other arrangements to go to the other car care location at WDW. Other than that, it is very convenient.
National is now only at the Dolphin - Alamo has a desk at the Dolphin and the CCC.

I always use National for my rentals. Melissa at the desk is wonderful and their hours are 8am-4pm.

HTH!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter