Closest offsite hotel to US/IOA?

Ariel'sMom

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the HRH beginning this Saturday and are thinking of coming in a day early. HRH is full on Friday so we were wondering what the closest offsite hotel is and we'll check for reservations for one night. Something reasonably priced would make sense, too. Thanks.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

I highly recommend a stay at the Sheraton Studio City. It's a full service hotel with great theming and a great staff. I've stayed several times and have always been very pleased. I've stayed as cheap as $79 but usually it's around $89-99. Check out the hotel at http://www.grandthemehotels.com and be sure to visit starwood.com to join their preferred guest program.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

You can also try the Holiday Inn and Suites on Kirkman Drive. I've heard positive things about it.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

the clarion and wellsley inn i believe are close and resonable and have transportation to the park. never stayed at either though but it is something you may want to check on for 1 night. the wellsley inn gives a continental breakfast.

The Radisson Twin Towers is right across the street also, nice and depending on the time of year CAN be reasonable...

There's all the Red Roof Inn and the Days Inn on Major Blvd.

Have you considered Priceline? I always book a hotel at the airport for my first night and get 75-100 dollar a night hotels for 20 - 25 dollars! :D

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I've stayed at the Days Inn on Major Blvd. It had the best rates in the area -- $29/night if you booked 30 days in advance. The room was kind of old and it was close to I-4 (the street noise kept my mom up), but it was adequate. Nothing to get excited about, but it was cheap. I was happy that it had clean sheets and a working bathroom! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

What to know how to get to the front of the line at Universal Orlando? Click HERE!

We booked HRH starting Sun then found out DS does not have a baseball game this weekend so we are arriving Sat (or friday if we can stand the drive after DS gets out of school). We booked the clarion for sat night through dreams unlimited for Sat @ $87.69. If we drive down a day ealier we will stop at one of those orlando tourist centers that are suppose to get good rates for one night

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter