Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someybody, do you need all of the furniture? Please let me know because I would love teleportation magic!

Someybody said:
The member name to a code & credit full mule(non used)

I used a name they would not accept so you can change it later.
-Blue

Trading/Selling VMK accounts is HEAVILY against VMK values, and is strong validation for a ban.

I'd edit fast. ;)

Originally Posted by Someybody
The member name to a code & credit full mule(non used)

I used a name they would not accept so you can change it later.
-Blue

Oops I didn't see that part! Someybody, Is there something else you can offer along with teleportation? pirate:

So a stitch teleporter set and teleportation for all of the red stuff in the emporium. sounds good to me! pm me if you interested.

Hey Blue if the deal doesn't go through with Empare, i will trade for the Red set including the Penny Press.

I will trade you how ever many and what ever you want for it. As long as i can beat out everyone else!

People! Please post or pm me your offer! Empare is getting really close to winning!

Oh no did I miss out? I have all of the red stuff from the emporium including the red penny press!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter