Closed

I'm looking for the Hyena pin.I have nothing on your list...lol.But to your luck,I have the most rare jungle cruise poster for trade.The one with the hat and stuff!I'll offer that for the Hyena pin and a little more stuff.

kaitykatz7 said:
I have the most rare jungle cruise poster for trade.The one with the hat and stuff!I'll offer that for the Hyena pin and a little more stuff.
Hello kaitykatz7, Could You Be A Little More Specific On The Poster, I'm Not Sure Which One You Are Talking About. Thanks.

I have 2 ace of spades carpets, a magic mirror, a boy herbie outfit (see MrJiminy for that) and a tomorrowland magenta rocket couch.
I'd like the hyena pin and a shopping spree

Califgirl said:
I have 2 ace of spades carpets, a magic mirror, a boy herbie outfit (see MrJiminy for that) and a tomorrowland magenta rocket couch.
I'd like the hyena pin and a shopping spree
Deal Califgirl, PM Me Your Shopping List, I'll Get Your Stuff, Then We Can Set Up A Time.

I have a Hong Kong Pin (Not Main Street) - I would love to trade for a Hyena Pin for one of my girls.

disvaclub92 said:
I have a Hong Kong Pin (Not Main Street) - I would love to trade for a Hyena Pin for one of my girls.
I have a trade pending for the Hyena pin, but if it falls through, i'll contact you.

pirate:

Hey, I have a seagull hat. I don't know if I want to trade it, but for the right price I will. princess:

JemtheWonderful said:
Hey, I have a seagull hat. I don't know if I want to trade it, but for the right price I will. princess:
Thanks for looking JemtheWonderful, but, i am now the proud owner of my own seagull hat. argggghhhh... pirate:

If you have anything else on my wishes list, i am sure we can work something out.

mar-o-rules said:
can i have the code for space mountain room plz ill give u all my stuff
mar-o-rules, I noticed you offered quite a few people "all your stuff"
What exactly does "all your stuff" consist of? pirate:

I know this is never going to happen, but I was just at WDW and they would not let me do the quest for I did it ealier, I went down as a Nannie of all things and introduced the kids to VMK and then dumb me gave them my stuff which included the tent code and items to go with it besides the other stuff. so on the trip I had planned for a year I could not do it for it was not 90 days later, here is what upsets me beside me being nice/dumb.....

they had a christmas quest....or still are and I am so chrismtas and I heard that it has a golden snowman in it.....why do I miss out on all this good stuff

so does anyone want to take pity on me and do the quest for me if you are down there with multi people of course, do not want you to miss out on it either....I will buy you what every you want if possible

and I would like a hint on how we are to get the two new rooms that I saw tonight, the Yeti room and the Briar room, anyone know what has to be done.....I have a laptop no mouse so games are really hard for me.....help.... :confused3

why does things have to be so hard, I am too old for this and it drives me nuts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter