CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

genia11

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 70 points available for rent. These are AKL Feb 2021 points

I am renting them for $16.00/point. NO deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Howerver, full balance would be due 45 days prior to the check-in date. Payment by PayPal or wire transfer is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM with the following information:

1. Check-in and check-out dates
2. Resort
3. Room type

Thank you

Last edited:

I am looking for a studio at AKL for May 22-May 25. 4 people any view but probably the cheaper choice. Thank you!

Do you have any points left? Looking at may 30-June 4 or 5. Would love beach club or boardwalk but Saratoga would work also. Thank you.

Hello!
Looking for a Studio.
Boardwalk is first choice but would consider others.
Check in April 30th
Check out May 4th
2 adults

Hi there. How many points do you have left? I'd be interested in a transfer. Thanks!

Hi there. How many points do you have left? I'd be interested in a transfer. Thanks!

Do you have any points left? Looking at may 30-June 4 or 5. Would love beach club or boardwalk but Saratoga would work also. Thank you.

I am out of points... but below are the current availabilities for your dates (studios):

OKW May 31 to June 4
SSK May 31 to June 4

Nothing is available for BCV and very little at Boardwalk

Good luck!

Hello!
Looking for a Studio.
Boardwalk is first choice but would consider others.
Check in April 30th
Check out May 4th
2 adults

Unfortunately, I am out of points, but I quickly checked the dates that you are looking for and there are very little availability at any resort for studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter