**CLOSED** Reservation for Rent: Poly, studio standard view, 12/14 - 12/18, $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
**CLOSED**

I have a confirmed reservation for rent at the Polynesian in a standard view studio, Dec 14th to 18th (4 nights).

Price is $2000 (plus PayPal fees, if applicable).

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!

* This reservation is for lodging only, but I will be happy to add other Disney services at your request (dining plan, magical express, etc). Further payments may be applicable, at Disney's prices.

Last edited:
Would you be able to cancel the reservation and do a Poly transfer. Im looking for a transfer of Poly points for a reservation end of October.

Oops, see you are the same poster renting out the Poly points. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Would you be able to cancel the reservation and do a Poly transfer. Im looking for a transfer of Poly points for a reservation end of October.

Oops, see you are the same poster renting out the Poly points. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Hi js,

Yes, I rented most of my other points, but had this reservation already. Unfortunately, canceling the reservation less then 30 days before the check-in date puts the points in a holding account, meaning they could only be used to reserve rooms no more then 60 days before check-in, so they wouldn't be useful for an October stay.

Thank you for your interest. I hope you find the points you need with another DVC member and have a great trip!

We just sold our poly points due to some personal reasons and are looking to take one more trip before our annuals run out in Jan. Not sure yet if these dates would work for my wife, but i will message you an offer. I've never rented points and/or a vacation like this before, so not sure how it works?

Actually, looks like i cant send a direct message? I did some research and the rack-rate online for passholders on the standard poly hotel rooms isn't much more than what you're asking here. But, let us know if the price is negotiable. Thanks!

Actually, looks like i cant send a direct message? I did some research and the rack-rate online for passholders on the standard poly hotel rooms isn't much more than what you're asking here. But, let us know if the price is negotiable. Thanks!

Hi g8rfn2,

I wasn't thinking of bringing the value down just yet, so I would only be able to offer $1900. That would be $600 less then the tax inclusive passholder rate for the standard Poly hotel room for the same dates.

If this is suitable for you, you would need to qualify for private messages here on the Dis boards, so you can send me your travel party's details, since the Dis doesn't allow personal information to be posted on the threads. There is a thread explaining how you can qualify, it's pretty easy:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Once you qualify, you would send me, by private message, full names of all guests, ages of those under 18 (if any), address, phone number and e-mail. I would modify the reservation with the information you send and e-mail you the confirmation number. You would link it to your My Disney Experience account to verify that everything is correct and, if so, send payment by PayPal within 2 days.

Thank you for your interest!!

Thanks for all the info. I will get approved to PM. Strange that the rental threads don't count apparently? 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter