CLOSED POINTS RENTED: Points for Rent or Transfer: 56 AKV points at $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Ace

Earning My Ears
I have 56 AKV points for rent.

Can rent at AKV 7-11 months out and all other resorts excluding Riviera <7 months out if available.

Must be used by 5/31/2020.

If you are interested please respond in this thread or through PM ( You must have 10 post on the DIS to use the PM system.) with:

1.) Dates you are looking at staying.

2.) Which resort(s) you are looking to stay at.

3.) The type(s) of room you are looking at staying in (Studio/1-Bedroom/2-Bedroom/etc...)

4.) Which room category(s) you are looking for (standard/Savannah/theme park/lake/etc...)

5.) How many people will be staying in the room.

Please read the stickied DIS DVC Rent/Trade policies thread at the top of this forum before posting and check some of the point charts / online calculators to make sure I have enough points for your requested stay.

I do have a contract written up and have rented from another owner before so I am familiar with the process.

1) April 23rd to the 25th
2) Animal kingdom villas
3) studio
4) standard or savannah view
5) 3 adults and one child (2)

1) April 23rd to the 25th
2) Animal kingdom villas
3) studio
4) standard or savannah view
5) 3 adults and one child (2)

Standard (34 pts) and Savanah (41 pts) are available for your dates at Kidani. No availability at Jambo House.

PM me if you would like for me to set up this reservation.

Thanks!

Hi! If you book with DVC points is there an option to stay at Jambo or do you have to stay at Kidani? (i'm new)

Hi! If you book with DVC points is there an option to stay at Jambo or do you have to stay at Kidani? (i'm new)
You can choose Kidani or Jambo depending on availability. Kidani is 100% DVC rooms while Jambo is half DVC and half normal hotel rooms. Kidani will usually have more available rooms.

Can rent at AKV 7-11 months out and all other resorts excluding Riviera <7 months out if available.

If you are interested please respond in this thread or through PM ( You must have 10 post on the DIS to use the PM system.) with:

3.) The type(s) of room you are looking at staying in (Studio/1-Bedroom/2-Bedroom/etc...)

4.) Which room category(s) you are looking for (standard/Savannah/theme park/lake/etc...)

Please read the stickied DIS DVC Rent/Trade policies thread at the top of this forum before posting and check some of the point charts / online calculators to make sure I have enough points for your requested stay.

I do have a contract written up and have rented from another owner before so I am familiar with the process.
Are these still available?

Hi I’m new to renting DVC points. We were looking to stay next month nov 16th-24th. Not sure if we would want a 1 bedroom or not. We would either have 2 adults and two small children’s or 3 adults 2 small children. How much would it be for that type of reservation and would there be availability this close to the dates. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm looking at Beachclub from March 11 or 12 - March 18th, 2020 for a 2 Bedroom, with a preferred view. 6 people staying in the room. Thanks!

Hello, I would be interested in purchasing these points for transfer. Will send you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!