• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: 248 Old Key West Resort points. $17.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 people. Studio or one bedroom.
Also, do you have any availability for The Riviera in a studio for same dates with a preferred view for 3 people?
Nothing is available for that whole week. A partial week is available at Saratoga Springs Dec 5th-10th. If you are interested we can private message about it. (Right now you aren't able to PM people until you have 10 messages on the forums. I will quote the moderators:

Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system.

Hello, we are 2 adults interested in a studio or 1 bedroom, any resort, from September 24-September 29. Is it possible for you to check on any availability? Thank you!

Hello I need 2 studios at OKW 9/10-9/19 2 adults in one studio and 2 adults 1 child in the other

Hello, we are 2 adults interested in a studio or 1 bedroom, any resort, from September 24-September 29. Is it possible for you to check on any availability? Thank you!
Hello, there is a 1 bedroom villa available at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. Everything else is full.

Interested in 1/7-1/14/22
4 adults and 2 kids
Open to anything but prefer AKL.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter