CLOSED - Points for Rent: Riviera (Oct 21 UY) 40 points @ $16.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle53

Earning My Ears
I have 40 points for rent at the Riviera for $16.50 per point. These are October 2021 use year and cannot be (borrowed points) transferred.

I accept Paypal or Zelle. No refunds (I am willing to rebook once during the October 2021 use year with notice.)
Full payment is due once a confirmed Disney reservation email is sent.

I will need the following information for a reservation:
Resort:
Room Type:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
Number of adults:
Number of children

Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. We have 2 adults abd 2 children (age 17 and 11) Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp

Resort: prefer Grand Floridian but any will do
Room Type: any
Check-in date: 10/23/21
Check-out date:10/24/21
Number of adults:2
Number of children:0

Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. We have 2 adults abd 2 children (age 17 and 11) Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp

I only have 40 points which isn't enough for 6 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter