CLOSED: Points for Rent - 42 VWL, BC - $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmage

Mouseketeer
I have 300 points available for rent. They can be used at any DVC resort between now and November 30, 2021. These points are not eligible for transfer.
I have rented many time here on Disboards and would love to help more people create magical Disney vacations.

Last year I had to refund many reservations that were made before the lockdowns occurred. Due to the continued uncertainty of the pandemic, please be aware that all rentals are final.

UPDATE: 258 points have been rented. The balance available is not 42 BCV points.
ALL points have been rented. Thank you everyone.

Denis Perreault

Last edited:

Hi, I'm interested in a stay at the Polynesian Resort Studio room for a family of 5 from 11/27/21 - 12/04/21. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in a stay at the Polynesian Resort Studio room for a family of 5 from 11/27/21 - 12/04/21. Thanks!

Sorry, as I said in the original post, these points are only good until November 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter