Closed - Points for Rent 252 OKW pts @ $15 per point! - only 0 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tink: Completed another reservation. Makes all the work worthwhile!

Replied to PM. Your resorts are available for the dates you requested.

Hi we are wondering about a 1 bedroom or studio dates are Nov. 7th- 14th 2 adults and 1 2yr old.

Hi we are wondering about a 1 bedroom or studio dates are Nov. 7th- 14th 2 adults and 1 2yr old.
Here is what is available for 11/7 - 11/14 in a 1 bedroom and a studio:

AK - Jambo House..... 1 Bedroom..... Standard view................................. 181 points
AK - Jambo House..... 1 Bedroom..... Savanna view.................................. 223 points
OKW................................ 1 Bedroom..... ….......................................................... 174 points
SSR................................... Studio…........... Standard view................................. 111 points
SSR................................... 1 Bedroom..... Standard view................................. 192 points
SSR................................... 1 Bedroom..... Preferred view................................ 222 points

Let us know if you need additional information. If you want to move forward with this request, you will need to send a PM for details.

It looks like you are new to the Dis Boards, so
if you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:
We have 15+ years’ experience renting points. References available.

We have 75 points that must be used by the end November 2020. We also have 114 points that can be used for reservations between now and and the end of May 2021.

We can assist with Magical Express and Disney Dining Plan arrangements.

Please provide:
• Dates
• Top resort choices
• Room size & view
• Traveling party size

Let us help you create some MAGIC for your family. Send a private message for detailed availability.

References available. :tinker:

Hello ,I am looking for 12 points for October 28-29, 2020. I already have a reservation for October 29-November 4th. I am looking to extend a day if I can.
10/28-10/29.
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village
Deluxe studio standard view
1 adult 1 child.

looking to have points transferred if able.

Hello ,I am looking for 12 points for October 28-29, 2020. I already have a reservation for October 29-November 4th. I am looking to extend a day if I can.
10/28-10/29.
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village
Deluxe studio standard view
1 adult 1 child.

looking to have points transferred if able.
Unfortunately, these points cannot be transferred. We would be happy to make the reservation for you.

if you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

I do not have access to the PM as of yet. I would like to rent 12 points if possible.

10/28/2020-10/29/2020.
animal kingdom village
deluxe studio standard
1 adult 1 child

I do not have access to the PM as of yet. I would like to rent 12 points if possible.

10/28/2020-10/29/2020.
animal kingdom village
deluxe studio standard
1 adult 1 child
Your request is available at both AK - Jambo House and Kidani Village for 12 points.

In order to make the reservations, we need to be able to discuss details & process in the PM system.

If you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:

I have a reservation checking in on October 3rd 2020 but due to changes in our travel plans we will actually be arriving in the Orlando area on Friday October 2nd. I would really like to book a studio for that night. If you could assist with that it would be greatly appreciated. Our first choice would be at CCV but would be open to other locations if that is not an option.

I have a reservation checking in on October 3rd 2020 but due to changes in our travel plans we will actually be arriving in the Orlando area on Friday October 2nd. I would really like to book a studio for that night. If you could assist with that it would be greatly appreciated. Our first choice would be at CCV but would be open to other locations if that is not an option.
CCV is available at this time. I have included the other resorts with availability below as well, just in case:

CCV.............................. Studio..... …........................................................ 16 points

OKW........................... Studio..... ….......................................................... 14 points
SSR.............................. Studio..... Standard view.................................. 16 points
AK-JamboHouse…. Studio..... Savanna view.............................. 18 points
AK-KidaniVillage..... Studio..... Savanna view.............................. 18 points
SSR.............................. Studio..... Preferred view................................. 18 points
BLT................................. Studio..... Lake view...................................... 19 points
Poly............................. Studio..... Standard view................................. 20 points
AK-JamboHouse…. Studio..... Kilimanjarp Club Concierge.. 23 points
BLT................................. Studio..... Theme Park view........................ 23 points

If you are interested, please send us a PM for process & details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter