CLOSED: Points For Rent: 143 Beach Club & Vero Beach at $16 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohanamom

DVC Member~BCV & Vero Beach
We have 143 total points for rent at $16 per point. 118 Beach Club and 25 Vero Beach. Points are good till 2022.

We can book home resorts at 11 months out and 7 months out for all others.

If interested in availability, please comment or send a message with the following information:

Resort preference (at least 2 please)
Room type needed
Number of guests (Age of any kids under 10 at time of trip)

Once the reservation is booked, an email will be sent with a confirmation number from Disney, at which time it can be linked to your My Disney Experience. Full payment will be due at time of booking. Payments can be made with personal check or PayPal.

Last edited:

Can you check availability for a studio June 2-8, 2021... 2 adults 2 teens(16,14) Is there any cancellation policy? Trip insurance?

Can you check availability for a studio June 2-8, 2021... 2 adults 2 teens(16,14) Is there any cancellation policy? Trip insurance?
What resort were you interested in? Cancellation up to 45 days prior to trip. I believe you can add trip insurance through Disney.

1st-6th are available at Poly for a studio
I am interested but cannot DM yet... working on it.
Can I get all the specifics...120 points at 16 dollars per point, payment in full via PayPal, able to cancel 45 days prior to arrival.
It would be two adults and 2 children ages 14 and 16.
Is there anything else I need to know to book?
Thank you very much.

I am interested but cannot DM yet... working on it.
Can I get all the specifics...120 points at 16 dollars per point, payment in full via PayPal, able to cancel 45 days prior to arrival.
It would be two adults and 2 children ages 14 and 16.
Is there anything else I need to know to book?
Thank you very much.
I think you pretty much got all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter