CLOSED: Free Hilton Honors Gold Status for a year to the first person to reply

ScubaCat

DIS Veteran
There's a new Hilton Honors offering where Diamond members can give away Gold status to one person each year. It has to be submitted by the 31st. Since I apparently have no friends (or know anyone who could really use this. heh), I figured I may as well give it away here. It's not royalty or anything, but it does include free continental breakfast for 2 adults (often optionally upgrade-able to full breakfast by paying the difference, usually just a few bucks). Plus you'll be eligible for free room upgrades if they're available. If you spend a week at one of the Hiltons near Disney or Universal, free continental breakfast for 2 plus upgrading your room view for free is a significant savings.

So, the first Hilton Honors member who could actually take advantage of this to reply to this thread gets it. (If you're already gold or diamond this isn't for you!) More info here:

https://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/explore/benefits/index.html

I'll PM the victor and ask for your Hilton Honors number, first and last name, and email address attached to the Hilton Honors account so I can submit the form.

Let's see how long this takes or if anyone is interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter