CLOSED BWV Points for rent, $18 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

I'm looking for 17 pts at BW for a January 2024 reservation. Can you help?

Thank you!

No problem. Thank you.

FYI - I have Aulani if you're interested in a trade of points.

Thanks again for the reply.

Have rented 500 so far, have another 500 BWV left to rent. Looking for reservations of 150+ points.
Thanks

11 month booking window available at BW and 7-month window for any other DVC resorts. I will rent points for someone looking for 150 points or more. $18 per point. Please do not request a reservation that is less then 150 points.

If interested, please provide:
  • Dates (Arrival & Departure)
  • Room Size (Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, Grand Villa, etc.)
  • Number of guests (adults & kids under 18)
I have been a DVC Member since 1998. Renting for over 20 years. I require 30% down payment once the reservation is made in your name, I will send you the DVC confirmation so you can link your room to your MyDisneyExperience account. 70% balance is due 90 days before your arrival date.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Personal checks required.

Jeff
BWV, BCV, SSR, BLT
Looking for 7 nights (arrival either 1/10/24 or 1/11/24) at WDW, open to resorts, best bang for buck. Need at least 2 bedroom.

Looking for 7 nights (arrival either 1/10/24 or 1/11/24) at WDW, open to resorts, best bang for buck. Need at least 2 bedroom.
BWV would be 285 pts, BLT 315 pts all my other points are gone. Chances of getting BW not great when reservation can be made in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter