CLOSED 94+ Points for Rent SSR $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
94+ points available - SSR home resort. $15/point. Scheduling trips for checkout May 31, 2020 or earlier with this lot of points.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

I provide a rental agreement and require full payment within three days of securing a reservation. Paypal only (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Any availability in a WDW studio November 4th until November 7th 2019 for 2 adults ?

I don't see full availability anywhere. Bay lake does have a standard studio on the 5th and 6th - that's the best match I can find right now.

I'm looking for availablity December 4th through the 8th for 4 adults if there is anything available.

Any studio availability March 7-11 (checkout the 11th)?
Preferences for resorts would be AKL, SS, BW, or CC
1 adult, 1 child (age 11)
I have some flexibility in dates (could also do 8-12)

Any studio availability March 7-11 (checkout the 11th)?
Preferences for resorts would be AKL, SS, BW, or CC
1 adult, 1 child (age 11)
I have some flexibility in dates (could also do 8-12)

AKL Savanna has availability - you could choose either Mar 7-11 or 8-12. It's the only place with full availability right now over that timeframe.

I am looking for a transfer of 95 point inside 7 month window I have never bought transferred points before let me know if you are intrested and tell me the process. Traveling 3-29 thru 4-3 . Thanks

Last edited:
I am looking for a transfer of 95 point inside 7 month window I have never bought transferred points before let me know if you are intrested and tell me the process. Traveling 3-29 thru 4-3 . Thanks
Unfortunately my points are ineligible for transfer at this time. Good luck on your search.

AKL Savanna has availability - you could choose either Mar 7-11 or 8-12. It's the only place with full availability right now over that timeframe.

Thanks for checking - I am going to pass just because I am trying to stick to a smaller budget than savanna view would be for this trip. I really do appreciate you pulling the availability for me! Best of luck with renting your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter