CLOSED: 450 BLT points for rent, $15pp, 300 point minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great - I am not able to private message as I am somewhat new on the site. We are looking for 280 points for one reservation and 36 for another. Would you consider that as being over your 300 point minimum even though it is for 2 separate reservations. I am an owner so I have checked availability! Thanks!

No availability at Riviera that time period. BLT has availability but is below my minimum points... I will reach out if I have extra points and if you are still looking at that time. Thank you for you interest.

Hi! we are looking for 7-10 nights at a 1 bedroom at the boardwalk, mid to late June/early July. We are flexible on dates, we just want to make sure June 29 is part of the trip - we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!
thanks in advance for checking.

Hi! we are looking for 7-10 nights at a 1 bedroom at the boardwalk, mid to late June/early July. We are flexible on dates, we just want to make sure June 29 is part of the trip - we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!
thanks in advance for checking.
All points are rented. Thank you very much for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter