CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
Hi There. Is this still available? I am hoping to book at the California Grand April 26-30. Two adults, two children ages 5 and 1 year. I would need a crib. I'm open to either a studio or one bedroom. I apologize in advance, I am new to this.

Hi There. Is this still available? I am hoping to book at the California Grand April 26-30. Two adults, two children ages 5 and 1 year. I would need a crib. I'm open to either a studio or one bedroom. I apologize in advance, I am new to this.
I checked the studio's and 1 bedroom nothing avail at CA for those dates. Sorry.

I was looking at a DVC availability tool and saw that a Poly Studio may be available next Friday and Saturday night. Wanted to see if you had points I could rent? Thanks!

I was looking at a DVC availability tool and saw that a Poly Studio may be available next Friday and Saturday night. Wanted to see if you had points I could rent? Thanks!
Just looked and not showing available. Was probably immed booked by someone. Sorry.

Avail. 160 pts. PM me if you would like me to book. Need names of all people, children ages and 1 person email, phone number and mailing address.
I do want to book, but I need to get a couple more posts before I am eligible to use the PM.

Hello. We are interested in a studio at Animal Kingdom. 2 adults and one child.
Check in on April 13 or 14 for 3 or 4 nights. would prefer savannah view
Please let us know if you have availability and cost. Thank you.

Looking for a Studio in Animal Kingdom Lodge Sept 27th - Oct 3rd. Thank you in advance for checking.

Sorry no transfers. But if you need me to book a day or two to add on to your trip I will be happy too

I need to wait list one night at Aulani. I have it already waitlisted but was not really wanting to use my points. I am going for a conference & oddly enough, they are booked the first night of the conference in June. Buying points is a cheaper route but I didn't really want to use mine LOL. DVC rooms are all booked up. Thanks though! Good luck renting all your points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter