CLOSED 30pts VWL - $10/pt must be used before 3/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot...I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for Dec 9-Dec 10 and Dec 17-18. Thanks.

You said you may have a few extra points? I'm looking for a studio for January 26-29 which is three nights and I'd be a little short with 30 points. ::yes::

Hi!! If you still have the points available I am looking for any resort March 3rd-5th. Thank you!!

You said you may have a few extra points? I'm looking for a studio for January 26-29 which is three nights and I'd be a little short with 30 points. ::yes::
It looks like SSR is the only thing with full availability for 39 points. I should be able to work out 9 extra points, let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
These points are still available. There is quite a bit to choose from in January-March but the remainder of 2016 is pretty spotty. I am still happy to check dates until someone claims them! Thanks!

It looks like SSR is the only thing with full availability for 39 points. I should be able to work out 9 extra points, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks so much for looking for me! I was hoping for one of the other ones. :rotfl: Wishful thinking!!!

Several others had partial availability but nothing had the consecutive days

so for clarification does that mean the only DVC that had any availability at all was SSR? I wasn't sure if you were looking for options under a certain number of points since you have 30. I'm just asking because I don't know if I should keep pursuing this with like Dave's DVC or just book through WDW. ;););) . Sorry to be a pain. ::yes::::yes::::yes:: . I was hoping for BWV or BCV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter