CLOSED: 300+ BWV points for rent, $12+pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Thinking of F&WF 2014? We are! Usually when we set up our ressies for next year, it's a great time to rent out points! We have about 900 extra points this year, and after we fulfill some repeat renters, I think we will have about 300 left.

We can do one transfer for a minimum of 100 points as well. Rental/transfer fees:

300+ points: $12pp
200-299 points: $12.50pp
100-199 points: $13pp
< 100 points: $14pp

I'm happy to help with checking reservations, and need the following information from you to proceed:

If I can secure your booking, I will then need full names and ages of all guests, address and phone number.

Our booking policy requires that you pay the first half of the rental fee within 24 hours of my sending you a reservation confirmation number or the reservation will cancel out. The second half of the rental fee is due 35 days prior to checkin. All fees are non-refundable once paid.

Once you make your final payment, I will collect DME information and set up your DDP if you are interested in these. I'm so happy to help you set up an awesome trip!!

Happy trip planning and let me know if we can help you out!!

Michelle

what are the use year and month of these point for a transfer?

looking for 240 or possible even 300.
thanks

what are the use year and month of these point for a transfer?

looking for 240 or possible even 300.
thanks

These are December 2014 use year points. We have some in December 2013 but not enough for what you're looking for. I believe I'd have to borrow points into this year to transfer them to you. Haven't done that before ... does that even work?

Michelle

Hi there! Tons of PMs coming in, that's great. Most are for end of March/beginning of April and I can see that BWV has some wiggle room but BCV is packed. Just to let folks know.

I can also mix and match to make it work (2 nights at 1, 2 nights at another).

Nothing at all at BCV. BWV has some nights in studios (S/M). However you are in luck with a BWV 1BR Standard/Pool view. 196 points for the 4 nights. LMK if you're interested! PM me with names and ages of your party.

Nothing at all at BCV. BWV has some nights in studios (S/M). However you are in luck with a BWV 1BR Standard/Pool view. 196 points for the 4 nights. LMK if you're interested! PM me with names and ages of your party.

Is standard 168 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter