Closed - 202 points for rent for use by 7/31/18, $13.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for decisions about 2 potential rentals that will take the remainder of the points expiring plus, so not sure if I'll be able to help out or not. I hope to know more by the end of the day

Hi Brad,

Looking for a last minute birthday weekend getaway. Any chance there is a studio available for three nights, 4/27-4/30. Rented many times from this board, most recent trip less than a month ago.

Thanks, Erin

Hello everyone. I would like to thank those who have responded, and apologize to anyone whom I might have missed in replying. At this point, I am going to close this down. I 'met' a number of nice people along the way and am pleased to say that I have rented my points to three really nice families whom I am happy to have come in contact with and been able to have helped them with their vacation planning. Best to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter