CLOSED 200-225 OKW banked points for rent at $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneypapa

OKW owner since 2002
200-225 points available to rent (no transfers). Points expire 09/30/2021. Can book up to 11 months out at OKW or 7 months out at all other resorts. The cost is $15 per point.

I use a rental contract that I believe is fair to both parties. Payment in full by PayPal upon confirmation of reservation. No refunds. Will assist in re-scheduling trip (based on availability) should your travel plans change.

contact me with details by PM or respond to this post for more information. Please include:
Check in and check out date
Resort choice
Villa size
View preferences
Number of people in party (can not exceed DVC maximum per resort/villa size)

Lanie,

A Vero Beach studio is available for your dates. Five (5) nights in a standard requires 83 pts ($1245) and an ocean view requires 93 pts ($1395).

You need to increase your message count in order to send private messages directly to me. Exchange of phone numbers and email addresses, etc. are not permitted in the open forum.

200-225 points available to rent (no transfers). Points expire 09/30/2021. Can book up to 11 months out at OKW or 7 months out at all other resorts. The cost is $15 per point.

I use a rental contract that I believe is fair to both parties. Payment in full by PayPal upon confirmation of reservation. No refunds. Will assist in re-scheduling trip (based on availability) should your travel plans change.

contact me with details by PM or respond to this post for more information. Please include:
Check in and check out date
Resort choice
Villa size
View preferences
Number of people in party (can not exceed DVC maximum per resort/villa size)
Rusty on the procedure/lingo.
looking for 24-27 Jan, studio, Grand Floridian, Wilderness, Beach Club. 2 people.

I am not sure, but on such short notice, DVC has already switched over unbooked inventory to cash sales. Therefore; no DVC inventory is available at any resort.

I am not sure, but on such short notice, less than one week from arrival, DVC has already switched over un-booked inventory to cash sales. Therefore; no DVC inventory is available at any resort.

Available?
Check in and check out date: 6/5/21 - 6/9/21
Resort choice: Aulani
Villa size: two studios
View preferences: standard
Number of people in party 4 and 3

Tiffer, Both OKW and SSR have availability for your dates in a 2BR Villa requiring 291 (OKW) or 292 points (SSR). Which is more than I have to offer. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter