Closed 181 AKL points for rent at $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwfanX4

Disney Loving Momma
I have 181 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months.

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc.)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option)

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (plus any associated fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival via PayPal (plus any associated fees).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I still have 181 points available for rent. I'd be happy to check availability for you.

I have 181 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months.

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc.)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option)

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (plus any associated fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival via PayPal (plus any associated fees).

Thank you!
Looking for best available at akv for 4 adults 1 kid value or standard if available. April 29 to may 6 2023.

Looking for best available at akv for 4 adults 1 kid value or standard if available. April 29 to may 6 2023.
for a 1 bedroom at AKL in a standard view it would be 191 points, a savanna view would be 237 points. If you would like me to book the standard view, I can get enough points, but I would not be able to book the savanna view. Thank you

for a 1 bedroom at AKL in a standard view it would be 191 points, a savanna view would be 237 points. If you would like me to book the standard view, I can get enough points, but I would not be able to book the savanna view. Thank you
So you confirm for 191 pts we can get a one bedroom standard for that week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter