CLOSED. $16.00 per p0int (No Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeys gal 52

Earning My Ears
I Have 50 TO 100 B each Club pts to rent. They must be used by Dec 1st. They can be used at any DVC Resort.

If Interested send me your Resort preference, type room,dates and names and (children's ages)

Once Reservation is made and I send you the Reservation 50% will be due at that time period the balance will be due 90 days before the Rivals date.

Thanks, Phyllis

I Have 50 TO 100 B each Club pts to rent. They must be used by Dec 1st. They can be used at any DVC Resort.

If Interested send me your Resort preference, type room,dates and names and (children's ages)

Once Reservation is made and I send you the Reservation 50% will be due at that time period the balance will be due 90 days before the Rivals date.

Thanks, Phyllis
Hello,
I’m interested in beach club 1 bed 10/ 31/21-11/3/21
2 adults, 3 kids (ages 6, 3, 2)

I can send you names if this is doable. Thanks!!!

Hello,

I am sorry but none of those days available at beach club. Let me know if I can help you with any other dates.

Hello,

I am sorry but none of those days available at beach club. Let me know if I can help you with any other dates.
Looking for 2 bedroom at beach club for 3 consecutive nights anytime between June 1-5
I'm sorry There is only one day available during That time. Let me know if I can help you with any other dates.

Any availability for Nov 7-9? Studio for 2 adults
The only Resort that I saw that had a studio available for checking on the seventh and check out on the ninth was Baylake tower has a Lakeview available for 30 points.Let me know if you were interested. Phyllis

Hi
Please could you check availability for a lake view studio at the Polynesian for two nights October 25 and 26?

Thank you

I am sorry but there is no availability on these dates. Let me know if there's anything else you would like.

Hello, IO am looking for only a one night stay preferably 5/9-5/10. But open to other dates between 5/4-5/11. Animal kingdom studio or beach club studio.

Would you be able to check a preferred view studio at SSR? Check in 25 October and check out 29 October (4 nights)
Thanks
Try to send you a PM but you need at least 10 messages to be able to get a PM. Your nights are available let me know if you would like me to reserve them for you.It would be 60 points.

Looking for 1Br. Dec 7-10 for three nights 3 adults and one raucous lil Grantinker 5 years of age.

Interested in booking reservation...
Many people are trying to reserve rooms and when they are available they are waiting by time you get back to DVC They are taken. Covid has caused a lot of people to hold off until now.Thats Why everything is going so fast. So if you really want a reservation try to decide soon as you can.

Points still available.🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter