CLOSED 1463 Points for Rent, starting 12/1/21, SSR $16 / AKV $17 / BWV $17 / AUL $18-19 / VGC $19-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
All points rented pending payment. Not taking anymore requests. Thank you.

We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1463 points available for rent for travel starting on 12/1/2021, with home resort priority at SSR, AKV, BMV, AUL, and VGC. I will consider a transfer if it’s for a large number of points - these are DEC20 UY, bankable until 7/31/2021, and points must be used by 11/30/2022.

SSR 687 points at $16 per point all rented
AKV 200 points at $17 per point all rented
BWV 200 points at $17 per point all rented
AUL 300 points at $18-19 per point. all rented
VGC 176 points at $19-20 per point. all rented

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
UPDATED to reflect rented / transferred points. Only 300 points at Aulani remains at $18 per point for vacations starting after 12/1/2021, bookable 11 months out. Thank you.

I'm interested in 4/2/2022 to 4/9/2022 Hotel room. I currently have a request in with David's. But I've heard that walking a reservation can help guarantee. Is that something you'd be willing to do? Thank you,

I'm interested in 4/2/2022 to 4/9/2022 Hotel room. I currently have a request in with David's. But I've heard that walking a reservation can help guarantee. Is that something you'd be willing to do? Thank you,

Sure it's close enough that I can walk this for you. But there are zero hotel rooms available in march 2022. I think enough people has already been walking hotel rooms for spring break. Your chance of success with Davids is likely zero.

Deluxe standard view is the best that can be done now at around 158 points, vs. around 132 points for the hotel room. Some sporadic nights are starting to become unavailable so I think people are walking deluxe standard view also. It can still be done now, please dm if you want me to book this for you.

December 29th thru Jan 3rd avail? Maybe 1br?

December 29th thru Jan 3rd avail? Maybe 1br?

No availability the week of Christmas up to New Years eve. A random night here and there during that week in different room categories. I can't think of a good way to put something together for you even with a split stay in different rooms.

studio and 1br ocean view available starting on 1/1/22 but that's probably not what you want.

No availability the week of Christmas up to New Years eve. A random night here and there during that week in different room categories. I can't think of a good way to put something together for you even with a split stay in different rooms.

studio and 1br ocean view available starting on 1/1/22 but that's probably not what you want.
Thanks for checking!

My Bride and I are looking for an Aulani Ocean View Studio for the first stop of our 40th Anniversary trip. Checking in Thursday Feb. 17th 2022. Checking out Feb. 21st 2022.
Thanks!

My Bride and I are looking for an Aulani Ocean View Studio for the first stop of our 40th Anniversary trip. Checking in Thursday Feb. 17th 2022. Checking out Feb. 21st 2022.
Thanks!

Available for 100 points. Please DM if interested. Thanks.

UPDATED to reflect rented / transferred points. Only 300 points at Aulani remains at $18 per point for vacations starting after 12/1/2021, bookable 11 months out. Thank you.

We are looking for Alauni studio for December 4th -11th 2021?

We are looking for Alauni studio for December 4th -11th 2021?

Available, Island garden 133 points, poolside gardens 161 points, ocean view 175 points.

The way dvc works, at 7 months non home resort can start booking anywhere. Your start date is 12/4. Today is 5/3. It means non home resort can start booking tomorrow, and rooms will likely be much harder to get because anybody in the system can get it.

I can grab it today for you with home resort priority, 42 points at $18 and the rest at $19, and you will not risk not having a room for that date block. However, you can also try your luck starting tomorrow with someone without home resort priority points at Aulani, and it will be cheaper at around $16 per point market price. It’s up to you what you want to do, I don’t care either way, i find that if I give honest advice people appreciate it, even if they don’t rent from me now they come back for repeat rentals.

If you want to rent from me, you need the ability to send direct messages, please post 10 times outside of rent trade board to gain the ability to do so. If you don‘t do it today, my honest advice is to NOT rent from me, and try your luck starting tomorrow to pay cheaper per point from someone who doesn’t own at Aulani.

Hi, do you have any points left? Looking for an Ocean View Studio at Aulani February 9th - 11th 2022.

Hi, do you have any points left? Looking for an Ocean View Studio at Aulani February 9th - 11th 2022.

yes, those dates are available, 2 nights for 50 points. Cost will be 42 points at $18 plus 8 points at $19. Send dm if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter