1x Silver rocket pin
1x Space mountain pin
1x Space mountain ride pin
1x Space mountain sign pin
1x Space mountain rocket ship pin
1 Tron lightcycle pin
1x Tron bit pin
1x Tron Data disk pin

*Not my offer* Just tell me what u like:) I can show more, but my other stuff isn't really from your want list.

I withdrew my offer, but in case you don't see that I did so above ^, I am also posting here.

Sorry.

That's ok MaliaMichelle, if you withdrew bc you thought I was making you add more stuff that was not the case at all :) Thanks for offering tho:(

Thanks!

Oh and Potato Nothing there interested me alot other than the musketeer hat:)

Thanks for offering tho! and still looking for other offer:)

i am still interested

Okays:) Like I said I sur past you're offer but sense you're again interested I'm putting you back in the lead! I hope this is okay and don't mean to honor trade commitments so again I apoligize and don't want you think badly about this.

Please and Thank You!

Again Looking for offers!

I offer magenta ghostly organ and 1* invisibility:hippie:

Hey there,

I like that offer but I'm not a big HM Q fan and don't like the that magic to much but it's still very interesting offer that I do like but I'll see if I get that offer still looking for:)

Thanks!

BUMP!:mickeyjum
I'll go and accept for sure Llamas offer if your still interested LMK when you're ready to trade if not thanks for offering :)
-PIRATE

Again(like the post above) Llama I accepted your offer:)!
Please LMK when you are ready or still interested in trading!

Thanks and I apoligize for the previous situation:hug:

Thanks again!:wizard:

-Pirate

BUMP!:cool2:
Again Llama I've accepted your offer:)Please LMK when to trade and if you're still interested!

Thanks!
-Pirate

heh i dont have any time to go on VMK anymore. What was my offer again? It's been so long.

heh i dont have any time to go on VMK anymore. What was my offer again? It's been so long.

Yeah I apoligize again for the long term of this I just really wanted to get that right offer so I'm very very sorry about that:guilty:

Your offer was the following:
Red HKDL
white snowman
1x treasure chairs
full galleon ship
red baseball pants
1* invisibility

And it's fine you can't get on to VMK if you're still interested I'll save the Inferno magic for you for sure:goodvibes

Thanks and sorry for the delay:)
:hug: -Pirate

BUMP:3dglasses

LMK if you're interested Llama so I can save the pin for you:) until you can trade!

Thanks!
-Pirate

for some reason i dont remember offering the red HKDL.

Well..I'm not making that up at all. If you look threw the thread you will see is there and I can't edit other ppl post so like I said I'm not making that up at all you offered it and accepted to trade it with me I did not force you to offer that but you did and I accepted :)

Thanks!
-Pirate

Like I said offers won't be rejected just because it's not sparrow other wants are:
-Red HKDL
-Mousketeer Hat
-Firewalls
-Rare Pins(xmas 05,Narnia Pin,Monsters Opening-those that seen fair)
-Red Baseball
-Black Mansion
-White snowman
-Green explorer(any)
-Dreams Pins
-Dream Ears
-Magic(invisible and teleport-would prefer 1*)
-Mansion Clock
-SPARROW!:)
*anything that seens fair:)*

Hello :)

I am interested in your Inferno Magic pin.

From your wants list, I have...

» x1 Firewall
» x1 Narnia Pin
» x1 Dreams Castle Pin
» x1 Teleportation Magic Pin

Please see my trade thread to see if there might be anything else you'd be interested in.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1688053

Thanks, Michelle

Hello :)

I am interested in your Inferno Magic pin.

From your wants list, I have...

» x1 Firewall
» x1 Narnia Pin
» x1 Dreams Castle Pin
» x1 Teleportation Magic Pin

Please see my trade thread to see if there might be anything else you'd be interested in.
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1688053http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1688053[/URL]

Thanks, Michelle

Hello I'll check that out :) If Llama decides NOT to trade I will gladly Let you know if there's anything that interest me :)

Thank You!:hug:
-Pirate

im sorry but im gonna have to withdraw. I had no idea i offered the shirt.

im sorry but im gonna have to withdraw. I had no idea i offered the shirt.

That's fine, but you shoul've LMK before I waited soo long. And I do know that you didn't notice you offered it but you offered it soo long ago I thought you would have been capable of knowing that you offered it by now:rolleyes:

But no big deal,these are just virtual objects :) Thank You for offering and gl with your future trades!

Well now I'm back looking for other offers:).

Michelle I'll do my best to let you know any interest in your thread but I think you'll get an inferno soon by someone else as I saw in your threas :) . I have somethings I have to do of work so I can't really decide atm for what I like in you thread, I apoligize bc of that:) but I like I said you'll probably get one soon :thumbsup2

Thanks!
-Pirate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter