Clinique bonus

Cruise

Wake up, your month is up!;)
Did anyone happen to get the current Clinique GWP and could tell me what's in it? I know some stores are running the promo now, but I think it ends this weekend. Was wondering if it was worth dragging myself to the mall for. ;)

Thanks!

What store? Here where we live they have a GWP at Macys, Lord/Taylor, Boscov, BonTon. I'm not sure who is the next, but you can go to Clinique and check. When there is a GWP at one of my stores, it's always different. Our last one was a Macys (late April) and it was a pretty good one (I consider everytime there is soap it's a good one, since it's something I buy all of the time--it was the liquid face soap).

I just visited the Clinique site and noticed the GWP for Norstrom's ends tomorrow and the one for Lord&Taylors starts on June 29. I always watch them all just in case it's something I "need."

Different stores run different gifts at different times based on the contracts they have. Also, you will notice that the nicer the store, the higher the qualifier and the nicer the gift. Check your local paper for an add.

I have been ordering from Clinique online instead of dragging myself to the mall. If you sign up with them, you get free shipping codes just about every week and they have free samples and promos also.

Crissi

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize the GWP would vary depending on the store! The one doing the promo here now is a Nordstrom. Guess I'll just take myself out to the mall tomorrow and see what it is. There isn't anything I really "need" right now, so I was holding out. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter