Cleaning your crocs/croc type shoes?

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
My LL Bean Coastal clogs (think crocs) are looking a little dingy. How do you clean yours?

Speaking of, I just cleaned my crocs that had dried paint on them. All I just did to clean them was to get soap and water on a sponge and scrub them. It was very easy to come off.

I used baby wipes. :) I swear, those things will clean anything!
I am sure regular old wet wipes, handi-wipes would work too.

I've put them in the dishwasher with great results.

I have used windex and paper towel with success. I have heard Armoral wipes work well also.

Mrs. Disney Ron

My LL Bean Coastal clogs (think crocs) are looking a little dingy. How do you clean yours?

How do the Beans crocs feel vs. regular crocs? I might have to get some!

lot of these are good ideas, but honestly clorox wipes do the job. They clean the croc, the jibbitz, the bottom..the whole shoe and they look great!
becky (nurse who wears them to work)

I spray on scrubbing bubbles and clean them while I am scrubbing the tub. Works great.

It's funny that this post is on here because I was just thinking as I went to bed last night that I was going to ask everyone here the same question. I have the Mammoth Croc's. At first I thought you could unbutton the lining to wash it but last night when I was looking more closely at the button it didn't seem that easy to get off and the thought of trying to put it back was not a good one either.

I went to the Croc sight and looked up their fact sheet this is what it said.

How do I care for my Crocs™ shoes?

Fit: to adjust your Crocs™ shoes, grasp the heel strap with both hands on either side of the ""crocs"" wording and gently stretch outwards from the middle until it retains the desired fit. For a customized fit that can be adjusted for any activity, use the crocs turbo strap.

Clean: keep your Crocs™ shoes clean by rinsing them with cold water and soap, or to bring them back to their original luster, try crocsbutter. Do NOT clean Crocs in the diswasher or washing machine.
Heat: do not expose your Crocs™ shoes to extreme heat or intense sunlight for an extended period of time. Due to the unique nature of the Croslite™ PCCR material, high temperatures can cause them to warp.
Grip: Crocs™ shoes are known for their great grip but like any performance tire, when the tread becomes worn, their grip becomes compromised. That's when you know it's time to treat yourself to a new pair.

Mammoth Removable Liner Care Instructions

To remove liner:

Flip heel portion of liner to relieve pressure
Place thumb firmly on top of the exterior surface of the rivet and carefully peel liner back, away from the rivet
Repeat on other side
To replace liner:

Place liner on hand and tuck into the shoe, ensuring the liner toe reaches the toe of the shoe
Thread exterior surface of the rivet through slot in liner on each side of shoe
Pull heel portion of liner over the heel of the shoe
Test to see if the liner stays in place after as0sembly
Washing instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Line dry, do not use bleach.

Well, I have washed mine in the washing machine, because no matter what they claim, after wearing them everyday for months, they do get a smell:rotfl2: They did fine, I just washed them on gentle cycle with a little clorox and dried them with a towel.

I second the armor all as well. I buy the wipes and every few days, I wipe the crocs down to make them look like new. Just make sure you don't get any on the bottoms--it will make them SLICK! Don't ask me how I know that! :rolleyes1

Marsha

Actually, threw the Crocs in the sink in soapy water and wiped with the rag like I wash dishes. Mine have developed a slight crease where my toes bend, so if that gets grungy looking (my crocs are off white) I use an old toothbrush with dish soap. Dried with a towel and were ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter