Clean Offsite Hotel Walking Distance to DTD

mhambrick

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family is traveling to Disney in September and are looking for somewhere to stay the first night we arrive. The rest of the time we will be onsite. We're looking for something clean, reasonable in price and within walking distance to DTD. Any suggestions?

The only hotels within walking distance to DTD would be the Hilton, Holiday Inn, Buena Vista Palace and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (Regal Sun). I don't know how cheap they would be though.

We stayed at the Hilton DD, we liked it very much. It is right accross the street from Downtown Disney. :)

We stayed at the Best Western at DTD in December, and it was great. Easy walking distance to DTD, no charge for parking (possibly the only DTD hotel that doesn't charge), great staff and very convenient bus service to the parks. We paid $79 per night and had two queen size beds - plenty of room for four of us.

I've stayed at Buena Vista Palace several times and loved it. They do have quite the hefty resort fee (16-17) which includes parking & wifi. It is a clean modern hotel with a quick walk to DTD. The Holiday Inn DTD is worth checking out since it is pretty much a brand new hotel. I'm thinking about checking it out myself on my next off property visit. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter