Classes, programs and seminars oh my!

soleilmagie

<font color=magenta>I know that disease, I've got
Is there a list of all the classes, programs and seminars you can take? It would be faster and easier to read than looking at all the Navigators. :surfweb:

The classes, seminars etc schedule vary from cruise to cruise so don't go by previous navigators to plan your cruise. Wait until you get on the ship. As far as wine/tequila/martini tastings you can get that info at guest services and make reservations when you board. As far as the daily, free classes they will be listed in the navigator you get each night, you can plan your day before you go to bed and all you have to do is show up. No reservations necessary for those.

Don't stress about it before your cruise, you can't do everything on the ship. Everything overlaps and there is just way way too much to do.

How much are the wine/tequila/martini tastings??? Yum.

Just wait until you get onboard. The offerings change fairly often.

On the 7 night cruises there are 3 basic Series:
The Art of Entertaining: with cooking, napkin/towel folding, drink mixing classes
The Art of Entertainment: meet with the cast that puts on the nightly shows in the Walt Disney Theater, "tour" the theater/stage
The Navigator Series: The Making of the Magic, Q&A with Senior Ship Operations Officers (like the Captain, Engineer, etc), walking tours of the ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter