Clara's Magical Adventure

A year, already? Wow, Kirk, time does indeed fly. Too cute there, she has that look of wonder on her face. Clara's had her first cruise, right? Congratulations, Great Grandpa Kirk, on Clara's upcoming first birthday, along with Cat and Chrissy certainly. Hope retirement is doing you well.

Make sure to get and share some of those first WDW pictures, especially the cake ones! :cake:

Thanks for sharing another step of Clara's.

A year, already? Wow, Kirk, time does indeed fly. Too cute there, she has that look of wonder on her face. Clara's had her first cruise, right? Congratulations, Great Grandpa Kirk, on Clara's upcoming first birthday, along with Cat and Chrissy certainly. Hope retirement is doing you well.

Make sure to get and share some of those first WDW pictures, especially the cake ones! :cake:

Thanks for sharing another step of Clara's.
Thanks Dan! Seven of us this time in two villas (2 bedroom & Studio). Plenty of room and I plan on taking my time (so does Chrissy). I want to strike a balance between the parks and resort time.

We do have Memory Maker attached so we'll get plenty of pictures to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter