Claire's 4 disney stuff

AmberI

Mouseketeer
I just went to claire's and bought a bunch of disney suff in their 5 for 10 dollar bins. We got pirate lanyards, pirate neckless, and tinkerbell stuff and it was cheap. Also got knock off croc type shoes for $10.

Oh man! I was just at the mall tonight! The weird thing is, I never go to claires, but tonight when I walked past, I thought, "Hmm, I wonder if they have any Disney stuff... nah, probably not." I could just kick myself!:sad2:

I walked right past claires myself tonight. And I too can just kick myself. Well the good this is, as long as my ankle is in working order (right now in alot of pain), I will head over there in the morning. I was looking for the Pirates lanyards when they had them in Target's $ spot but missed it so I will make sure I get over there to pick them up.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter