Claimed: ONE free ticket to OBB tonight, 10/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac2008

Earning My Ears
I have an extra ticket, happy to hand this to someone who can use it. Staying at DLH, can meet at Fantasy Tower today or in line for DCA or inside DCA between 2-3. PM me if interested, I will try to respond and let you know if it’s gone.

I have an extra ticket, happy to hand this to someone who can use it. Staying at DLH, can meet at Fantasy Tower today or in line for DCA or inside DCA between 2-3. PM me if interested, I will try to respond and let you know if it’s gone.
You are awesome! Hopefully you find someone who can use it.

I have class until 7, but it's my birthday today and I would love to drive down after class to go (would arrive around 8). I know that's not the full use of the time, but I would love to go. I'll PM you.

Hi all, I have somebody to take the ticket and another in line. So I believe that the ticket will be used. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter