cl members going missing

jmdude

stop asking me if i sell chicken!!
they are going missing and i know why :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: jk not the tv more vmk staff are joining so more cl leaders have there cl cut off me friends lost there titles :guilty: :guilty: :furious: :confused3 not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :stir:

Actually I am seeing more and more CL's than I ever have. People I have never seen before..are you sure your friends did not lose their titles because of something they have done? Also the amount of staff has nothing to do with how many CL's there are because they both serve different purposes in the game.

I Guess the secret is starting to leek...

Us community leaders have decided to create a fellowship whose main goal is to overrun the entire Virtual Magic Kingdom and take the throne of the Virtual Disney CEO. We are trying our best to avoid suspicion so in that attempt, we are simultaneously switching ourselves with new communtiy leaders that really don't know anything. We use them solely for their CL title. But remember, this is a secret so...shhhh.... :ssst:

Loves Disney said:

Us community leaders have decided to create a fellowship whose main goal is to overrun the entire Virtual Magic Kingdom and take the throne of the Virtual Disney CEO. We are trying our best to avoid suspicion so in that attempt, we are simultaneously switching ourselves with new communtiy leaders that really don't know anything. We use them solely for their CL title. But remember, this is a secret so...shhhh.... :ssst:
:rotfl2: Front, you are too funny!

Loves Disney said:

Arg.. we have a traitor amongst us.. ye be walking the plank now! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter