CK in PA

ariel & eric

Mouseketeer
OMG, I just found this board so I hope I am not posting anything I am not supposed to or that has been posted in the past.

But I just found out I am going to CKU in PA. Anyone else been to one? I have my classes but I am not sure I what to stick with them.

Please help!

I am going to go too. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. I know there was a thread a few weeks ago, too, if you want to check it out.

CKU or CKC? I'm going to CKC at Valley Forge from July 27-29. I'll have my lime green mickey head badge so keep an eye out! :thumbsup2

I'll be there too! There's another thread around here somewhere with a bunch of us and all the classes we've signed up for.

Lime green is the DIS color. We wear ribbons or alien green mickey heads, from the home depot paint dept, to identify other DIS'ers. I wear mine to WDW and to public events or just out to dinner. It's on my diaper bag. Anyway I was at a restaurant in Mystic CT and a DIS'er was sitting right next to me and she recognized the ribbon as us being DIS'ers. You never know where you'll meet one.
I also ran into 2 getting a dole whip in adventure land.

I have a mickey head laminated on a badge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter