• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Citywalk Restaurant for a large group?

christygobar

DIS Veteran
Our dance company is going to Orlando in July for competition. We are all staying at the Doubletree right outside of UO/Citywalk. It's a long walk, but apparently walkable to Citywalk.

We want to put a group dinner together on Sat night before our competition starts. We could have 30+ in attendance. It's possible for me to look outside of Citywalk, of course, but was thinking if any family didn't have car access, we'd at least have the ability to walk or shuttle.

Any thoughts if any of the restaurants around there can accommodate us? I'd start trying to work it out pretty soon, so it's not like we'd just show up and hope for the best. Bonus if maybe they have a back room we could try to reserve.

So, any suggestions? :)

Thanks!!

Our dance company is going to Orlando in July for competition. We are all staying at the Doubletree right outside of UO/Citywalk. It's a long walk, but apparently walkable to Citywalk.

We want to put a group dinner together on Sat night before our competition starts. We could have 30+ in attendance. It's possible for me to look outside of Citywalk, of course, but was thinking if any family didn't have car access, we'd at least have the ability to walk or shuttle.

Any thoughts if any of the restaurants around there can accommodate us? I'd start trying to work it out pretty soon, so it's not like we'd just show up and hope for the best. Bonus if maybe they have a back room we could try to reserve.

So, any suggestions? :)

Thanks!!
I would check with Hard Rock Cafe. I think they could easily accommodate you.

I just called HRC Friday and they have a good process for large groups. We are 20 so we don't have an exclusive space but it meets our needs. We will be in the Elvis Library!

We ate at several of the City Walk restaurants while at Universal and I would think with advance notice, any could accommodate a group. I was impressed with their ability to handle the crowds. (Downstairs at Toothsome being the exception)

We saw a couple larger groups eating at Antijitos. The layout seems to work well for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter