City Walk for lunch

SherryfromOK

Mouseketeer
Is it feasible to leave parks to go eat lunch at CIty Walk then go back to parks ? Does it take too much time away? We really want to try a couple of the places but only have 2 days at Parks?

Sure it's feasible. Citywalk is right outside the parks. Any sit down restaurant will take time from the parks whether it's at Citywalk or inside the parks. Of course, you could always eat at Mythos right is IOA!!

Since Citywalk is actually between the 2 parks you can economize on the amount of time and distance walked by doing one park, then lunch at citywalk, then the other park. Do try to hit the restaurants before or after the busiest lunch hours if you don't want to spend time waiting just to eat.
I agree with gschmerl that if you want a sit down lunch Mythos in IOA is world class, but does take a fair amount of time to get the full treatment. I would say it is a "must-do at least once" for anyone spending more than just a day or 2 at the parks.
I also recommend Confisco's for a nice lunch. It's located at the corner where the Port of Entry ends and the road goes to Marvel on the left and Seuss on the right. For some reason it seems to be a well guarded secret because I have rarely seen it crowded, and there is a nice selection of food (American fare, not gourmet), generous portions, great service and decent (as far as theme parks go) prices.
:jester:

Sure it's great if it's open for lunch, but most of the time it's CLOSED for lunch!!!:( :confused: :mad:
They USED to have Character Lunches at Confisco's but now it's one of the first lunch venues to close during slow times.
Arrrrrgh!!!!
If Confisco's IS open, definately do lunch there.
HAVE FUN

There are a lot of places to eat...usually open at lunch time...have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter