Citéa Résidentiel Magny Le Hongre

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Hi there,

We stay here from Nov 4 till Nov 11.
We booked this little vacation home park and there are good revieuws on this here on the DIS

I also red some revieuws on a hotel site and they were talking about smal showerhoses, they were talking about so small that you wern't able to stand in the shower and wash yourselve, that you must sit down to have a shower...

Can anybody help me out and tell me about this??
I didn't hear anybody on the DIS talking about this so is this thrue???

Thanx Yvet

I can't help but would be interested to know as I will be staying here in december

Bumping...

There are several topics about this residental, so is there really nobody that could answer this question????

I've just looked at the photos on Expedia and can only see a bath in the bathroom (along with a washing machine :confused3 :rotfl2: ). I wonder if the reviewers meant there is only a shower attachment on mixer taps meaning you would use it whilst sat in the bath??

For what i understood there is a bath and in the bath is a shower, but the hose is just so small under 1m so then you have to sit in the bath and shower while sitting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter