Magicdad

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if there are discounts for Cirque du Soleil in October? :confused3

Thanks

Magicdad

Anyone know if there are discounts for Cirque du Soleil in October? :confused3

Thanks

Magicdad
If your talking about the La Nouba in DTD then I think you'll be out of luck... You can join the Cirque du Soleil fan club and get all sort of discounts for their shows everywhere except La Nouba in Orlando... I've never seen them offer club members deals on that one...

I got a pretty good discount going with a group sale (12 tickets). They are $73 for adults for category 2 with no extra service charges. Also, if you are a member of any unions you should check out if they have any ticket agencies with their member benefits, my union has a program where the tickets are $80 for adult and $64 for kids, probably about the same price as undercover tourist. Good luck.

I was just checking because I read this summer there was a discount for either DVC members or AP members. I don't remember which.

Thanks

Magicdad

I think I saw something in my AAA brochure that said there was a discount for members, I just can't remember how much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter