• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cirque de Soleil - 'Saltimbanco' - Royal Albert Hall in 2003

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
Just read DaveSD's Cirque thread and it reminded me that Cirque du Soleil are putting on Saltimbanco next year at the Royal Albert Hall.

I've found a link for tickets if anyone is interested:

Saltimbanco

Think I'll be looking to get some tickets for me and the kids! :)

Astrid x

Astrid

Thanks for that.I looked at the site but the dates I entered would only sell £24 tickets.The more expensive tickets can't all be sold out I wonder why none are available?

I spoke to ticketmaster, and they only had a certain amount of tickets that had been released to them. Try the Royal Albert hall booking line on 0207 589 8212. I just booked a box of 8 (£49) seats.

Thanks Vernon,I'll try now or if the box office is closed,in the morning:)

I've booked to go to the matinee performance on Sunday January 19th! DS's birthday is on January 14th so it can ba a birthday treat (for me!)

Thanks for telling me about it:)

...... thanks for the info - we will definitely call for seats :) Does anyone know the complete dates for the show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter