Cinnamon Rolls - Where to find them?

Aimeedyan

DIS Veteran
I searched and only found threads years old, and I know menus change often!

My DH loves the cinnamon roll at Gaston's and despite the app & a subscription touring plan site I use both saying they were open until park close, we hit it at 7pm last weekend to find it closed :(

We are back next weekend but not planning on visiting MK; where else can we find a fantastic cinnamon roll? Doesn't have to be huge - just tasty.

Does Boardwalk Bakery have them? Or any of the spots at Disney Springs? I can't remember seeing them anywhere at Epcot but maybe they've shown up there?

Thanks for your help!

I searched and only found threads years old, and I know menus change often!

My DH loves the cinnamon roll at Gaston's and despite the app & a subscription touring plan site I use both saying they were open until park close, we hit it at 7pm last weekend to find it closed :(

We are back next weekend but not planning on visiting MK; where else can we find a fantastic cinnamon roll? Doesn't have to be huge - just tasty.

Does Boardwalk Bakery have them? Or any of the spots at Disney Springs? I can't remember seeing them anywhere at Epcot but maybe they've shown up there?

Thanks for your help!
Yes, Boardwalk Bakery has them. They are quite large, and delicious!

Ugh, just wanna sound in on Gaston's being closed here- we've been told by the app, websites, cast members themselves at the park when we asked, and it's been closed when it should've been open. Same with sleepy hollow, which was a late night fave for us. One of my biggest complaints as of late :(

When were you at Gaston's? I was there Dec 25 to Jan 1 and it was open all three days we hit the Magic Kingdom (Dec 25, 26, and one other). Christmas day we tried our first Cinnamon Roll and it was great. Came back every chance I could for another.

I would be intensely disappointed if I was craving one and couldn't get it.

When were you at Gaston's? I was there Dec 25 to Jan 1 and it was open all three days we hit the Magic Kingdom (Dec 25, 26, and one other). Christmas day we tried our first Cinnamon Roll and it was great. Came back every chance I could for another.

I would be intensely disappointed if I was craving one and couldn't get it.

It was last Sunday night - I'm assuming it was open earlier but we went by after dinner around 7pm and they were closed :(

Ugh, just wanna sound in on Gaston's being closed here- we've been told by the app, websites, cast members themselves at the park when we asked, and it's been closed when it should've been open. Same with sleepy hollow, which was a late night fave for us. One of my biggest complaints as of late :(

Yes! This isn't the first time so I triple checked their hours for him. I felt so bad :( We hit Tambu for bread pudding instead but he really wanted that cinnamon roll!

Yes, Boardwalk Bakery has them. They are quite large, and delicious!

Thank you! We are definitely visiting Epcot so we will swing over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter