• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindys royal table to go or not to go?

mzzagnes

Earning My Ears
Looking to try this place for lunch or dinner. Taking 2 kids 10 and 12 yrs old. Need some tips to make sure this is a good place to spent our money. Thanks

It depends, are you looking for characters to be there, because only breakfast is a character meal

We ate here for lunch on our honeymoon because we thought it would be really cool to dine in the castle. Although the atmosphere was nice, the service was not that great and neither was the food. It was one of our most expensive meals and we were pretty dissapointed. They did not have a vast selection and we thought it was way overpriced. You may want to go over to allearsnet.com to check out the menu and price list.

GO AT LUNCH TIME
AS dinner is much much more expensive!!

the food is okay. the wait is usually long, even with PS
and there are other places to spend that much money
on better food.

but if you are doing it for the kids, breakfast would be the meal to go to if you want to see cinderella.

We've had lunch here and thought the food was excellent! One of our favorite meals. It was not crowded at all when we went (late lunch at a very off-peak time) and the service was good. We felt it was reasonably priced for a Disney restaurant.

We always go for dinner... I really like the food and the atmosphere. My favorite is the Grand Duke steak... YUMMY!!! I'll be eating there 3 weeks from tomorrow!!! ::yes::

We're trying our first dinner there in May (actually 5 weeks from today!!. The atmosphere is cool, but personally I think the breakfast is too chaotic to really soak it in, so am looking forward to a more leisurely meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter