Cindy's or Storybook princess breakfast

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
Which breakfast is better food wise? We are going with my parents and 2 daughters age 5 and 2. My oldest loves Sleeping Beauty, so missing Cinderella will probably not be a big deal, is one breakfast better than the other? Thanks

we have done both and i would return to cindy's, but will think long and hard before i return to storybook. the food was better at cindy's. plus, we were a little surprised that we were not given a clean plate after the "fruit course," before the breakfast items.:tongue:

We were really disappointed in our experience at Cindy's. The food was okay at best; and we were practically rushed out of there.

We will be trying the Storybook Breakfast in December. Hope it is better than at Cindy's. Otherwise I will really reconsider doing a Character Breakfast anywhere again. Maybe with the exception of the CP.

We just did Cindy's Breakfast on11/1/03. I was absolutely surprised that Princess Aurora was there - and I seem to recall that Snow White was there too along with Cindy.

As far as food goes, the lesser of the 2 evils would be CRTs. We only do these breakfasts because of the princesses. Been to CRts probably 6x now, food seems to get worse each time but some people love it. I can do without the dried out stuffed french toast topped with the extremely sweet blueberry sauce. Would be happy if they brought back the moist stuffed french toast without blueberry sauce. Eggs and potatoes are ok.

PSB, bleech, I'm sorry the only way we'll ever go back is if they offer a continental breakfast. We've been there 3x and that's it! The muffins were good as were the OJ and coffee but the hot food is anything but that. It's been consistently at most lukewarm, foamy weird eggs, undercooked bacon and dry french toast sticks or waffles. Food is lousy! This has been 2x, the 2nd time we went it was a little warmer. I guess maybe those who think it's good never ate at places like Cape May for breakfast, that's quality food!

Princess Aurora has been at both breakfasts within the last year.

We've done both and preferred CRT. We ate there on 10/28 and had Cinderella, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Jasmine, and Aurora. The Fairy Godmother was in the waiting area too. The food is okay. We did Crystal Palace this trip too and we thought the food there was MUCH better. Honestly though, the food isn't the main draw for us, it's eating in the Castle and seeing the princesses. :D

We've done both. I prefer CRT due to the atmosphere. The food is similar, and we've never had bad food at either. The princesses did seem to make their way through quicker at the Storybook though. Seemed like we were waiting forever at CRT for Cindy to get there. Either way, plan on spending at least an hour to see everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter