Cindy's castle

I haven't eaten there recently, but we're going for dinner there in May. I know it's expensive and the reviews are mixed, but I'm honestly not worried about it. Eating in the castle is great fun, especially if you've never done it before. When we went in May 2004 for dinner there I had read lots of mixed reviews and we ended up having a fantastic dinner with great food. Granted, that was when you could still order off a regular menu, but I'm sure the food will be fine. We're going more for the experience than for the food. Our girls are almost 6 and 4 so they will LOVE LOVE LOVE it, no matter what their dinner tastes like. I honestly think the food will be good, maybe not the best dinner I've ever had, but for us it's not a worry.

Thanks . I ate there when I was a kid ,but didn't remember anything except the butter was shaped like mickey mouse. I'm sure the experience will be well worth it.

We ate at CRT for dinner in Dec. 06. We had a 4pm reservation when it opens at got the best table by the window overlooking fantasyland. Food was awesome. Got the prime rib. Be sure to request at podium if your interested in a window table and be prepared to wait. We got to meet Cinderella in the lobby and take pics with her (which are included in your meal for free- they will bring the pics to your table). Be aware that this is not a character meal. The fairy godmother and mice will do a small show for those celebrating a birthday or anniversary, but they do not do meet and greets. Also, kids get a wand or sword as a souvenir.

We were there Jan.
Love it. The castle can't be beat for atmosphere.
The service was great....we had Lady Marina.
We had a window table over looking Fantasyland.
Food was great too. One of us had the prime rib. It was huge. The other had the pork tenderloin. Also very good!
Seeing Cinderella in the lobby was fun and also Suzy, Perla and Fairy Godmother going around and doing the little show was wonderful.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and it has become a must do for future trips.

Some times I think you have to just go for atmosphere and not worry about the food. We are going for lunch with our DS6, who wants to eat with the princesses:love: . I don't think the evening meal is a character meal...and that's what we wanted. I know that it is 2TS credits if you are on the DDP, but I think that just enjoying the experience, if not the food, will be worth it. It's the castle...I hear it's beautiful...and I am praying that of the mixed reviews, ours will be a happy mix.

We were there in Dec 06 & found the food to be wonderful. The kid's meals were not as great. Several of us had the prime rib which was the best I have ever had. My oldest DD had the salmon which she said was fantastic. One friend had the pork tenderloin which was very good. Another friend had a pasta type dish which she enjoyed. The soup was awesome as were the spring rolls. The spring rolls were the largest I have ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter