• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindy's Breakfast on May 5th - anyone interested?

Wishing on a star

DIS Veteran
Okay, I have an extra reservation, for 8:30a.m on May 5th. (The opening day of the Happiest Celebration!

It seems that another DISer may also have an extra reservation too.

I can't believe that I got right through... (followed the tips on this forum, and didn't even get put on hold!) Maybe the fact that these openings weren't gone by 7:01a.m. is a good sign that the parks might not be super crowded that morning!!! :teeth:

This is for a small table for (4). I am thinking that if anyone is disappointed that you were not able to call early enough and get these ressies, that maybe this would be your chance to try to get in!

I don't believe the reservations are transferrable for Cindy's breakfast. According to Disney, "Once priority seating has been made, the name that is listed on the booking cannot be changed."

:earsboy:

Wishing on a star said:
Maybe the fact that these openings weren't gone by 7:01a.m. is a good sign that the parks might not be super crowded that morning!!!
Not likely, since May 5 is "THE" morning. The big press event morning. The official beginning of the 50th anniversary celebration.

Hey WDWs.. They probably will have some kind of to-do that morning... But, hey, for me, that kind of hype is what I want to AVOID! LOL!!!!!

I think that many official press events/tours are scheduled on the 1-2-3 days prior to May 5th???

I notice that on the huge thread about Who's Going in May that there is NOT a big percentage of people who are going to be there on the 5th..... The huge percentage of DISers on that thread are going after the 5th. So, I am holding out hope!!!!

My kids changed their minds, so we won't be taking Wishing on a star, up on their kind offer. Hopefully someone else would love to have it!

Thanks again Wishing on a star! :flower: I sent you a PM!

For those cancelling PS wanting to give them to others, the best way to do this is to make a time for you both to call or if you have YAHOO or AOL Instant Messenger try to coordinate on there. I helped someone get my CRT's PS's once before and this worked well. She was able to get PS's right when I cancelled mine. Otherwise just coordinate a time to call at the same time.

Wishing on a star said:
I notice that on the huge thread about Who's Going in May that there is NOT a big percentage of people who are going to be there on the 5th..... The huge percentage of DISers on that thread are going after the 5th. So, I am holding out hope!!!!
OK ... but don't say I didn't warn you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter